We are looking for passionate Data Scientists who are willing to learn and grow with us. Opportunity to work on core AI products focusing on the BFSI sector and other sectors and domains.
Objective of this Role:
- Collaborate with product design and engineering to develop an understanding of needs
- Research and devise innovative statistical models for data analysis
- Communicate findings to all stakeholders
- Enable smarter business processes—and implement analytics for meaningful insights
- Keep current with technology and industry developments
- Work as the lead data strategist, identifying and integrating new datasets that can be leveraged through our product capabilities and work closely with the data science and engineer team to strategize and execute the development of data products
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across various domains and industries
- Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for client business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Analyze data for trends and patterns, and Interpret data with a clear objective in mind
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with software developers and machine learning engineers.
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in data science
- Proficiency in data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis
- Advanced pattern recognition and predictive modeling experience
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, SQL, and programming languages (i.e.R, Python, SAS)
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies like AWS, GCP, and Azure is a must.
- Working knowledge of Deep Learning and Computer Vision frameworks like Tensorflow, Pytorch, and OpenCV
- Experience with Optical Character Recognition(OCR)
- Eager and curious to learn and find a solution to a given problem through pro-active research.
- Degree in stats, applied math, or related discipline
- Data Science project management experience is preferred
- Professional certifications if any.
We are looking forward to onboard and work with the best brains in Data Science and AI field.India, Mumbai